Greylight Projects invites artists to sent in (silent) video works that can be shown in our exhibition space DISPLAY in Hoensbroek. In the front space a video projection is placed that can only be seen from public space. All contributed videos sent in are added to the database and can be selected by the algorithm. When no video is selected there will be a blue screen awaiting the next selection. There is no specific theme to this call. The video’s must be without sound and are shown on a wide screen.
Deadline: February 26Th (you can sent in your work as long as the OUT OF THE BLUE program is running)
- The OUT OF THE BLUE program starts December 2nd 2016 and will be on view till February 26 2017.
- video size is 1920 x 1280 pixels.
- video duration can be from 1 second till max 15 minutes.
- slideshows or single images are allowed thought placed in a mp4 video format.
- video format must be mp4 (you can use Handbrake to render it to mp4).
- Add the title of the work and your name before your video (3 seconds). Please use this template (PSD or PDF)
- there is no guaranty that your video will be selected by the algorithm.
- sent video files with www.wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please add your name, date of birth, location and a link to your website or portfolio in the message box of the transfer)
- you can sent in your contribution till one day before the end of the presentation.
- there is no limitation of age, gender or location.
- no application fee will be charged.
- inappropriate content will be deleted without prior notice.
Woonpunt / Brand Cultuurfonds / Prins Bernhard cultuurfonds / Cultuurparticipatiefonds
*system message: If you have sent your files before december 6 please sent us again the file or download link. There was a confusion with wetransfer.