Greylight Projects presents two evenings of performances in its Chapel. both evenings are composed as experiences of text, music and sound, initiated by Les Commissaires Anonymes.
On September the 23th: Collective disorder / three performances with different modes of exchange to nourish the imagination of collective interaction.
– A Spiral Dance, A Circuit by Hu Wei (In collaboration with Astarti Athanasiadou)
– The disoriented cabaret by Mathilde Sauzet & Gabriel Mattei. With Sonia Kazovsky, Pilar Mata Dupont and Germaine Sijstermans
– Black tea by Adrien Giros with Melissa Rondeau & Louis Richard
On October the 14th: After speaking / two performances brought together exploring the gap between written words and the voices who speak them, raising questions of identity, history and truth.
– Aleph/(א) by Ana Wild
– I am Welton Santos by Sofia Caesar
In both evenings, each performance will last from 20 to 40 minutes with breaks at the bar for drinks and food.
Doors open from 19:00
Performances start at 20:00
Entrance fee: 5,- Euro
Due to limitations reservation is required (max. 50 persons).
You can make your reservation with the form below.<
* The reservation for 23th September & October 14th is closed
Location: Greylight Projects
Rue Brialmont 11
1210 Sint Joost ten Node / Brussels